Prospective candidates are required to follow these steps:
- STEP I: Purchase an application form from Rainbow College, one of our liaison offices or download an application form from this website.
- STEP II: Completed application forms should be submitted to the College in person or via email (to email@example.com) with a recent passport photograph, copy of birth certificate, and receipt of payment for the application form.
- STEP III: Upon receipt of all application documents, applicants are expected to take the entrance exams at the stipulated date and centres. International students will be provided with instructions on taking the test at our international liaison offices. Please note that all prospective candidates MUST demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English prior to admission into the College.
- STEP IV: Successful candidates will receive admission letters with further instructions on registration procedures. Parents are required to pay School Fees upon receipt of admissions letters. All fees must be paid before the commencement of each term.
- A certified bank draft from a reputable bank delivered to the school’s accounts office.
- Deposits/Wire Transfers to the school’s domiciliary account
- Personal Cheques are NOT accepted