Welcome to Rainbow College
Rainbow College has a proud history of providing a high standard of secondary education. Today, Rainbow College is among the top Secondary schools in Nigeria and known for its all-round excellence worldwide. Since its inception, our school has proven its leadership in academics, morals and co-curricular achievements.We offer a perfect blend of the National, British and American Curriculums to the advantage of our students. The foreign examinations department organizes examinations such as Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge Checkpoint, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS in collaboration with foreign institutions.
We assist our students during university admissions process through our experienced placement counselors and expose them to available scholarship opportunities and VISA information.
Total Care is our watchword!!
We appreciate your interest in our College and trust that our prospectus will guide you in making the best choice for your child’s educational future. We look forward to welcoming your child to our college.
News And Announcements
email@example.com or alternatively, call the health coordinator, Mrs. Omodadepo on 08107685987. Thank you for your continued support. Aderonmu, O. (Mrs.) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR QUALITY ASSURANCE & MONITORING
firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call the Senior nurse, Mrs. Oluwafemi on 07083841764. Thank you for your usual support. Aderonmu, O. (Mrs.) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR QUALITY ASSURANCE & MONITORINGjss1-coursework.rainbowcollege.org jss2-coursework.rainbowcollege.org jss3-coursework.rainbowcollege.org ss1-coursework.rainbowcollege.org ss2-coursework.rainbowcollege.org ss3-coursework.rainbowcollege.org If you run into any difficulty, please call these lines for assistance. Mr Aina - 08098435828, 08053888400 Mr Courage - 08055378040 Mr Uche - 08168991656 Thank You, Management
In compliance with the directives of the Federal Government, we will not be able to resume till the stipulated date.Meanwhile, please visit our website (www.rainbowcollege.org) regularly for updates. We are putting measures in place to ensure that our students are engaged with academic activities even from home. ONLINE LESSONS and ASSIGNMENTS that will be graded to replace the half-term examinations will be sent to our students to enable us make the most use of the forced holiday for academic purpose.
****NOTE: Please obtain your books from the schools’ bookshop to enable your child take active part in the online classes. THE ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS’ RESULTS WILL BE RECORDED AS MID-TERM RESULTS. They are therefore compulsory.To meet your needs during this hiatus, the school’s accounts office and other service points will be open to attend to you to enable the children get the required books and other learning materials for the COMPULSORY online classes. On resumption, we will increase learning hours and adjust the school’s calendar for the term to ensure that the curriculum for the term is covered. Details of the various measures will be communicated to you. The under listed EVD precautionary measures will be in place on resumption;
Registration has been extended to April ending.
- All nurses, matrons, teachers, and all other staff will have been trained before resumption to observe the necessary sanitary precautions to avoid EVD.
- Sanitizer dispensers are already being placed in our toilets, classrooms, receptions, and all heavy traffic areas (for use by staff, students and visitors).
- Turbo dryers have been ordered for placement in the toilets for use after the convenience is used.
- Body temperature scanners have been ordered for the detection of raised temperatures.
- There will be constant counselling of staff and students to avoid bodily contact and to wash their hands as often as necessary, as an extra precautionary method.
- There will be posters emphasizing precautionary methods at various vantage points.
- All staff and teachers will be very vigilant and observant of student’s sanitary behaviour for constant counselling.
- Students will be re-schooled on not touching walls,railings etc. as they walk along.
- Cleaning staff will be supervised on constantly sanitising railings, artefacts etc. that could be touched as people walk by.
email@example.com REGISTRATION CLOSES: MARCH 2014
LAGOS CENTRES RAINBOW COLLEGE DAY51, Johnson Street Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. RAINBOW COLLEGE BOARDINGRainbow College Boulevard,Kilometer 39, Lagos-IbadanExpressway, Asese, Maba, OgunState, Nigeria. PAMPERS PRIVATE SCHOOLPlot 99, Owukori Crescent,Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. LIAISON OFFICE 162, Awolowo Road, IkoyiLagos, Nigeria. ABUJA CENTRETreasure House Montessori Sankara Close, Near ECOWAS Secretariat, Asokoro, Abuja.School: 12, Thomas 08023053327 PORT-HARCOURT CENTRES: Woodville School: 2, Victoria Street, opp. Bereton School Off Stadium Road, Port-Harcourt. 08025389284. The Montessori International School: 58 Perekule Street, GRA Phase II, Port-Harcourt. 07034673719. AKWA-IBOM CENTRE:Ideal Nursery and Primary School: 3, LSDP Road, Eket, Akwa-Ibom. 08032923447 WARRI CENTRE: Lakeland School: Oguru Warri, Delta State. 08057105870
Rainbow College has been chosen to develop international links with two other schools, Deptford Green in the UK and St Kizito School in Uganda, as part of the Connecting Classrooms initiative.
Connecting Classrooms is a UK government and British Council education initiative with the goal of helping students to learn how to become responsible global citizens, and to develop skills to work in a global economy. The partnership covers curricular exchanges of teachers,students,and best practices. The three schools will share projects and research, which will be defended and submitted to UK Government education authorities.
Rainbow College participated in the UNICEF world education competition in Literacy,Maths and Science which took place between 4th and 8th of March 2013 and carted home the following:
- Nos 1 in the world in Science 11-13 Classroom category
- Nos 1 school in Africa in Literacy 14-18 Classroom category
- Nos 1 school in Africa in Maths 11-13 Classroom category
- Nos 1 school in Africa in Science 14-18 Classroom category
There will be an award ceremony in Australia later in the month where the school will be given Trophies and Gold medals. 27 Rainbow College students also qualified for the Students’ UNICEF Hall of Fame.
Registration for the annual Pampers Rainbow Horizon Vacation Club tour for 2013 has commenced. Interested Parents are required to pay a commitment fee of $1000 before March 31st. Payments can be made at:
- Pampers Private School (99 Owukori Crescent, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos OR Plot 12, Block 88, in Galt, CaliforniaI lost 7 Pounds and Feel Amazing!GSG buy-detox.com with FULL SUPPORT was a valuable undertaking. Otunba Doyin Crescent, Lekki, Lagos)
- Rainbow College Day (51 Johnson street, off Bode Thomas Road, Surulere, Lagos)
- Rainbow College Boarding (KL 39, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Asese, Maba, Ogun State)
- Rainbow College Liaison Office (162 Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos)
The next entrance examination into Rainbow College is scheduled for the 13th of April 2013.The exam will take place at Rainbow College Boulevard, KL 39 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Asese, Maba, Ogun State. Candidates will be tested on three basic subjects: Mathematics, English Language and General Paper.
Parents of candidates are free to come along with their children to see the School’s facility and meet with the Principal. Buses will be available at Pampers Private School, Alaka from 7:00am – 8:00am to convey candidates and parents to Rainbow College.
The examination will commence at 9:00am prompt.
Rainbow College liaison office is now open at No. 162 Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Parents who live and work on the Island can now conveniently come to the liaison office for enquiries, payments, courier to any branch of the Group of Schools, Admissions and more. The office is opened to Pampers Private School & Rainbow College parents, as well as prospective parents of the Money can satisfy check credit score for free but not the obverse. Group of Schools.
For those who are yet to be acquainted with the Group of Schools, Pampers Private School is the Nursery/ Primary arm of Rainbow College. For more information about Pampers Private School, please visit www.pampersprivateschool.org